Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gagan   01 May 2020

Excess money deducted by nbfc

Hi,

I have a personal loan from an NBFC. After the moratorium anouncement by RBI in March, the company has deducted 2 EMIs of Rs 15,500 each in the month of April. One EMI as per schedule and second EMI out of schedule. In addition to this they also deducted Rs 7750 in the same month. I raised a grievance with them to which they replied that they deducted the last EMI of 15,500 in advance and returned only Rs 7250 to my account. This month again the sent a trigger to deducted an EMI which bounced and Rs 295 were levied by the bank.

Can I raise a complaint against the NBFC?

Learning

2 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     02 May 2020

1. Write a Complaint to RBI, with all documentary & supporting evidences, and request for directions to NBFC.

2. You also have an positive option to file a grievance petition against the NBFC, in the local Consumer Court, for their illegal trade practice, negligence, deficiency, harassment, intimidation, cheating etc.... with proper documentary evidences and you can claim damages /compensation & interest on false deductions, and for your physical & mental trauma.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     02 May 2020

The first step is to directly contact customer care and get it solved after getting clarification.  Infact NBFC is bound to inform the postponement of EMI and seek your option, only as per options they can postpone the EMI.  Call their toll free no or manager, record the conversation, get clarification and sort out the issue locally.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register