LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aaditya Arora   02 May 2020

Registration of conveyance deed

Hello Sir, I bought a booth in General Auction from Munciple corporation in Dec 2002, and i with my mother are the first owner of our property, We got the conveyance deed done in mid 2003 but due to lack of knowledge I did not get it registered with the sub registerar till date. Can I get it registered now If not, how much will i have to buy the stamp paper, the same as earller or current rate, What should i do the documents i have are they of any use. Thanks Aaditya Arora

Learning

6 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     02 May 2020

You may get the property now registered basing on the prevailing market value rates and stamp duty rates.

1 Like

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     03 May 2020

Yes, you can register it now and you have to pay the stamp duty as per your State laws. 

1 Like

Aaditya Arora   05 May 2020

Respected Sir,
First of all I want to thank you so much for your guidence,
I want ot ask another thing that what about my old stamp papers are they of any value now.

Sinjari Bandyopadhyaya(Banerje (Lawyer 9830019661 Kolkata WB)     07 May 2020

A Stamp Paper can be used at any time after purchase of it,so you can use those old stamp papers also.

1 Like

Aaditya Arora   07 May 2020

Thanks Sinjari Vanerjee Ji,
I have already got it made back in 2003, but dint got it register
Please tell me how can now use them
Shall i buy new one for more cost as per current rate and attach along with the old ones and get it registered??

Sinjari Bandyopadhyaya(Banerje (Lawyer 9830019661 Kolkata WB)     07 May 2020

Don't worry,you can use those Stamp Papers which you had purchased in the year 2003,however,you have to assess the present Market Value of that property from the concerned Property Registry Office for assessment of the Stamp Duty and have to deposit the remaining part of the Stamp Duty in Online along with the Registration Fee following all the formalities to register such Convetance Deed at present date. 

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register