LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prf 1 1   29 April 2020

violation of my human right

My human right is badly violated many times and my phone is illegally tapped and all the information is shared with someone,moreover my contacts are also misused by police ,like my contact of girl is given to a person which kind of gunda and he is contacting her. I am very much disturbed by all this I never imagine that police can do such bad things also they are keep on telling my location my everything to that person and and I don't know what to do. my father abused my mother uh I am already case of child abuse and he is responsible for all this thing moreover the case has been into the court but is trying to to take help of police bye taking me into some kind of fake charges.

Learning

2 Replies

Adv Rohit Dalmia 9324538481 (Lawyer)     29 April 2020

Hello Querist!

If all these incidents have taken place, then you are supposed to lodge a complaint of this with the higher authorities in th police rank. Including the Commissioner of Police Too.

Further, you may move to High Court by filing Writ Petition against the State and seek urgent directions agains tthe concerned police officer who have orchestrated it.

Hope it covers up all your issues.

Regards

Adv. Rohit Dalmia 

1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     02 May 2020

not able to convey you problem.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register