Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ram   28 April 2020

Multiple cheatings by a govt. employee

Dear all,

This is the combination of multiple cheatings by a single person. I will explain one by one.

A person named prasanth, working in a agriculture deprtment along with my cousin came into my life. He introduced himself that he has a god relationship with politicians and he can do any work relating to government.

1. one day in 2018 march he came with a notification issued by state goverment for a recruitment of junior assistant post in CRDA and i can manage one post for you for an amount of 8lacs and collected almost 7lacs. He shared some forged documents of CRDA commissioner, CRDA chairperson and chief secratary. 

after that he just postponing the issue that you can get the appointment order in next month , next week like that. Finally in December 2019 i realized that the entire process is fake.

2. In auguest 2018 my mother was attacked by breat cancer and for her treatment i expended almost 25lacs (chemos & surgery). I just asked him for the procedure for applying CMRF. Again he started that if you can apply for CMRF you can get a refund of just 20 or 30 percent. I can manage this also & can get a refund of 70 to 80 percent.  For that you have pay 3lacs to the various officials. I agreed and paid him the amount and surrendered the original bills also.

For this also i did not get a single rupee refund.

3. I have a car (BOLERO), In january 2019,he said that there is vehicle provision in their office i just keep that vehicle in my office for that you can get 52000 per every month for that i will appoint a driver you need to pay the driver salary and 6000 for diesel & maintanance. Once bill get issued you will get the money.

I agreed and he gave an agreement copy with the signature of his DDA(deputy director of agricuture) mentioned the above terms. He started collecting every month 20000 for the expences but i did not get any bills from the government. He just said that due to elections the government is not issuing the bills ,Finally In December i approached the office and asked the DDA for the pending amount, i was shocked by hearing her words that the signature on the agreement was not her and there is no provision of vehicle for the office.and moreover he did not coming to the office from last 3moths (on medicle leave).

After that i traced him and collected my vehicle & asked him for my work and money.But he did not gave me the proper answer.

Then i realised that i was completely deceived by him.I just raised a cheating case in february for 1st and 2nd situations.he was arrested and got bail on next      day and going to his office. 

Here my questions are

1. Can i get the amount paid to him in 1st and 2nd case with a civil suit because all amount transfered trough bank only.

2. how can i apporach with the 3rd one? I need to file a cheating case or send notices to his office?

3. Even after knowing about him,his office did not take any action against him. how and why?

(Dont ask me how did you deceived by a single person multiple times? i believed him blindly and all the cases occured in thesame time span.That was my bad time.)

Please help me about this issue. i will be very tahnkful to you.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register