LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Health Guidance   24 April 2020

Resignation not accepted

I am a govt doctor with temporary post in west bengal.I am preparing for my post graduation entrance so i resigned on 31/03/2020 with 1 month notice period.but my resignation is not being accepted.I want to return back to my home in Jharkhand and study for exams.What help can i get??

Learning

6 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     25 April 2020

Understand the present scenario and urgency of your services, and give priority for public welfare first, and God will certainly help you in your career in the future.  Please report for duty and do what you can only do in this critical situation, and do not fear for such COVID19 attacks and take adequate precautions.

Health Guidance   25 April 2020

No i won't do govt job after my post graduation.Jaan hai to jahaan hai.After masters degree one can do private practice or start a clinic.Family safety comes first.Risking life is not .Most of the private doctors are not working now.They have the freedom to serve when they want.Even the courts are closed.most of the lawyers are not working thats why i had to find this app online to get legal advice.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     25 April 2020

Do not decline govt. job. It is a god gift. Being a doctor is really great. ... Medical doctors have a significant degree of autonomy over their schedules and time. Medical doctors know that they get to help people solve problems every single day. Medical doctors get to witness humanity at its very best and very worst.

Health Guidance   25 April 2020

I agree with Mr.Om Prakash.Doctors in India are not provided proper PPEs and have to work in the worst of situations.we have families too.recently raincoats were given as personal protection equipment.one of my colleagues complained.he was put in custody for 16 hours.In west bengal the situation is worse and the administration is not cooperative.Infrastructure is not there treat thousands of corona patients.what can doctors do with their physical presence?!only risking own life and family's life.

P. Venu (Advocate)     25 April 2020

Anyhow, you need to wait till normalcy returns.

Ravi Kiran   30 May 2020

Government is investing lot of public money to make a student into doctor and if you studied in govt college and you should try to support the govt by providing your services
if they don't provide basic ppe than you should fight for it

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register