Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ashwini (sales engineer)     30 June 2010

Salary is on hold after resignation-------very urgent ---

Dear all

I need some advise here....

I was working in a company and resign on 28.04.2010 whithout piriour notice as there was no such condition in my apponment letter

as till date i had not got my salary as i am continusly mailing to te director of the company.

first he told it will take 40 days for F&F settelment as after 40 days when i wrot mail i got reply that i have to go and discuss this with him.... where for one of our privious employe there was no such conditions.

even they are not giving any confermation that they are giving me my pending salary or not...

Please help me in this matter as soon as possible....

Learning

4 Replies

Balaji M V (Regional Manager)     30 June 2010

First the reason what you had mentioned in your resignation letter  or its content is not shared to guide appropriately.

Generally reason disclosed to quit are better career or personal inability to cope with work.

You have also not mentioned the type of company - pvt. ltd. or public ltd.

You can write to your PF commissioner of your area  claiming balance in your PF A/c. or Transfer it your new company.

Further any company where you intend to join will either ask for

1) Relieving Letter  / Experience Certificate or

2) Atleast proof of having submitted your resignation and acknowledgement of receipt of such resignation letter by your employer whether they accept it or not

Worst come you can issue notice to settle and file civil suit for recovery F&F Amount.

Pradeep Kumar jalutharia (NA)     30 June 2010

one of my friend working in  p ltd co he gave resignation from his job because of his bosses, they use to nagging on him , his sister was very much serious in hospital, they very well aware from this but they made him to give resign, he has given his services for 1.5 years to the company,

his company still not paid to him medical expences vis mediclaim policy, how can he get all that kindly advise.

ashwini (sales engineer)     01 July 2010

The company was pvt. ltd. and it is not my P.F clearance it is about my salary hold as i was not having any P.F. facility there....

i had not mentioned any perticular resion in my resignation.... and as i am having all my conversation with the director of company through emails only.... and plz suggestwhat to do in this case now????

P. Selvam (Manager - HR)     02 July 2010

Dear Mr. Ashwini,

Cannot determine anything without seeing any documents.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register