Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramesh   23 April 2020

Cheating and forgery by a government employee causes suicide

Dear all,

My friend was deceived by a givt employee. The facts of the case is

A govt employee introduced himself as he was a P.A. of an Ex,minister and he has some relations with MLAs and MPs. He came with a notification issued by Govt in 2017 for recruitment for Food inspector post. He said that he can manage one post for him for an amount of 8lacs. He collected 3lacs through account transfer and 5 lacs in cash. 

He gave some manipulated/forged documents of Commissioners and Ministers. days passed almost after 3 years he realised thet he was deceived by the govt. employee and commited suicide by sending messages to him that because of that fraud only he is commiting for the suicide and wrote a suicide letter mentioning the same matter.

After his death he(the gavt employee) again came into scene that he mischived his parents dont file a complaint against him and he will refund the amount to them.they agreed for the proposal. its almost 6months they didnot  get even a single rupee from him.he is just avoiding them by postpponing the dates.

Now my doubt is after 6months They can file a case against him and what are the chances?

Thanks in advance

Learning

7 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     23 April 2020

1. YES. You can still file Police FIR against the criminal actions of the Govt. Employee.  There is no time limit bar for such things, PROVIDED you have documentary evidences & witnesses, for whatever you mentioned.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     23 April 2020

Do not delay further, lodge a police complaint against such cheater along with relevant records / communication(s).

P. Venu (Advocate)     23 April 2020

Yes, the FIR could be lodged. It is not necessary that the affected parents need to file the complaint. Anyone aware of the incident can.

Moreover, a complaint could be made to the Head of the Office/Department where he is employed.

Ramesh   23 April 2020

may I know the applicable sections??

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     24 April 2020

Originally posted by : Ramesh
may I know the applicable sections??

1. Depending on the merits /evidences witnesses of your Complaint, the Police would register FIR, under the relevant applicable sections and provisions of various laws.  The complainant, need not provide them any sections and neither the police are bound to apply sections as may be suggested /demanded by you.

2.  PROBABLE QUESTION:  Are you expecting the sections to be applied against you ????

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Ramesh   25 April 2020

Dear Omprakash sir, you misunderstood my intention.As per my research/knowledge section 420,464 & 306 applicable in this case.

But with this sections the parents of deceased did not get their amount.His father lent this amount for his only son's future. Because of fraud thay not only lost their son and also stand on the road.

I asked the applicable sections because is there any other section applicable to recover their money.

And the govt employee also can manage the police(might be a chance).but they are poor,before approaching the police we must have proper knowledge.

For this purpose only I asked about the applicable section.Except that I don't have any another intention.

Thanks in advance

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 April 2020

You can file criminal cse but the person who gave bribe has died then what evidence you have now?

Further the bribe will not come back.  Your relative if alive would have been liable for prosecution for conspiracy to enter into govt service without  followingp procedure.  Still if anyone who has helped him to enter into this deal will also be liable to be prosecuted.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register