Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sitharthan (teacher)     18 April 2020

Harassment

Dear sir(s)/Madam, 

Myself sitharthan.

My friend selvakumar  is working as a Engineer in a PSU in chennai. His age is :46  No.of Kids:2(Boy-9yrs &girl-5yrs).His wife is working in a private organisation.  

From initial days my friend's wife is not allowing his mother to stay with him (my friend's mother is a widow & getting pension).

So his mother lives in madurai seperatily . Without my friend's knowledge ,his wife had bought a flat ,presently they are living in that. My friend's father in law has planned for to buy that flat idea, since her daughter should not give her salary to him & salary is converted to EMI. 

And also my friend's wife has brought her's mother & father to chennai & they are staying with her (stating that :- to take care of thier child). My friend is taking care of all the expenses .. 

My friend's wife is always giving him mental torture (Root cause :-her mother and father & especially her sister-over phone). All this tortures are to acquire my friend's savings.  

His  wife's sister husband didnot even come to my friend's marriage (since already he is suffrering because of this family) If my friend reacts to her's torture ,then his wife is threatening him that" i will call the police & tell them you have beaten me". 

Thinking about his kids future ,my friend is keeping patience. Even my friend donot want to discuss his problem with her mother since she is in the age of 78.  My friend is doing good things to all (donating for orphanage). 

What ever i am discussing is 100% true to the best of my knowledge. 

Some times his wife is shouting him "get out from my house" 

Please advice , 

1).Any women experienced lawer /men lawer available please give your number.

2).Any women experienced lawer /men lawer ,who can fight for my friend's side & make the opponent(wife side) to understand thier mistakes & to make live peacefully.

3).And also my friend's wife is threatening that "If you go to court i will insist court to give all your savings(since she knows all the savings details of my friend)".Is it possible to insist like that sir/madam.

4).Suppose in case of any problem ,If police comes how to react with them? (since my friend is PSU employee-)? will the police file complaint simply based on thier words?

5).What is procedure for mutual divorce?.

6).How to take my friend's belongings from that house?

Kindly  reply &advice &Help.

Sitharthan    (sithu2000@rediffmail.com)

Learning

2 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     18 April 2020

Dear querist,

1).Any women experienced lawer /men lawer available please give your number.

You can find out yourself on the internet. This is not platform to suggest advocate.

2).Any women experienced lawer /men lawer ,who can fight for my friend's side & make the opponent(wife side) to understand thier mistakes & to make live peacefully.

You can take help of mediation.

3).And also my friend's wife is threatening that "If you go to court i will insist court to give all your savings(since she knows all the savings details of my friend)".Is it possible to insist like that sir/madam.

wife has to approach court for maintenance. As per you she is employeed so she will not get but your friend's children are entitle for maintenance.

4).Suppose in case of any problem ,If police comes how to react with them? (since my friend is PSU employee-)? will the police file complaint simply based on thier words?

Police may file FIR as per her case before police.

5).What is procedure for mutual divorce?.

You have to approach court for mutual divorce.

6).How to take my friend's belongings from that house?

Your friend has to go and collect his belongings.

Regards,

Shashi Dhara   19 April 2020

Issue legal notice to her mentioning the above facts , as she is earning she cannot claim any maintenance from her husband.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register