LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sohan dave (Self)     20 April 2020

case related to social media post

My name is  sohan dave . I am from Maharashtra . Recently i had written an article in marathi on Facebook . In brief i had said in that article as follows - 

" That poor women , labour workers , models who don't get work anymore etc should start selling their body as a s*x worker to have a better future of them . By doing so they can get good food, medical and education to their kids. Society should stop judging s*x workers by character  "

Now a man filed a case against me under section 66d,67,67a of IT act .  I don't know him bt he did so because i am often critical of the political party of whose he is a supporter. I believe that i have freedom of speech and what i stated about women was purely due to concern and nurture their right to life, profesion and equality .

Now my question is did i do anything wrong ? Am i at any fault ? How should i deal with this situation ?.

Learning

3 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     20 April 2020

Dear querist,

As the case is already filed you have to appoint advocate. You may also approach court for anticipatory bail.

Regards,

Sohan dave (Self)     20 April 2020

Obviously i know that and have got bail too. That was not my question atall.

John   10 February 2021

If you have a problems with freedom of speach on social networks, then it is very important for you that as many people as possible see it. I want to invite you to shoot a video about your problem and promote it thanks to this service https://socialsgrow.com/buy-20-youtube-likes/ Your video will get more activity and therefore will get into the recommendations of other people more often, I think this should help your problem. In addition, the likes that you buy are put by real people with live accounts. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register