Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dipen (Asst Taxation)     28 April 2020

Ptec cancellation_maharashtra

Hi,

I want to cancel PTEC of proprietor(1st case) as well as partners of LLP(2nd case). What is the procedure to do the same. I can see online cancellation of PTRC after I login into mahagst website. However PTEC of partners or proprietors is not available online.

Pls advice on the procedure of the same.

Regards,

Learning

1 Replies

Karishma Yadav   10 May 2020

Greetings!

To cancel the PTEC of proprietor, following procedure should be followed-

1. Login into your account to make the cancellation application.
  2. Print the acknowledgement form.
  3. Submit the document in department
  1. Application of cancellation, affixed with Rs. 5 court fees stamp.
  2. Original professional tax certificate
  3. Original challan copy
  4. Letter of authority in favor of the person attending department
  5. Closure proof- bank statement, previous year financial or salary register etc.
  1. All after all the documents are submitted, the department will cancel the certificate within 30 days, check your cancellation status online.
  2. Till the time the department cancels it, you need to fill the necessary returns.  

To cancel your partnership from LLP, you need to follow the following procedure-

A partner can be removed by the consent of majority of other partners if the LLP agreement expressly them such powers. To make the removal effective, LLP form 4 must be filled.

A partner can cease to be a partner by resignation, removal or cessation of Partner from LLP. LLP form 4 should be filled within 30 days of removal or resignation of the partner.

The form must be signed by the designated partner of the LLP, along with the certificate from a Chartered Accountant or Company Secretary or Cost Accountant in practice. They shall certify that the records of LLP is found to be true and correct

Hope this answers your question.

Regards,

Karishma Yadav 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register