LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SHAMSUNDER GURJAR   11 April 2020

Can a chs issue a share certificate based on index ii

I am a member of a C H S in Pune. The society is issuing new EXTRA share certificates of additional shares based on Index II of the members. In my  case the Index II was issued in year 2000 when this document was not that significant.  In many cases the names and other details differ from the Original agreement. In my case the names appear in reverse oredr in Index II . I had requested society to take my names as per agreement copy which they have denied. Because of this 1st name in agreement will appear 2nd and 2nd will appear 1st name in new share certificate. This is the case with many members in society. We have more than 200 members in the society. CAN SOCIETY ISSUE SHARE CERTIFICATES BASED ON INDEX II ? 

THIS WILL CONFLICT WITH MY EARLIER SHARE CERTIFICATE WHICH IS IN LINE WITH AGREEMENT. 

NEW ADDITIONAL SHARE CERTIFICATES ARE ISSUED BECAUSE OF AMENDMENT OF 2013 WHICH MAKES 10 SHARES INSTEAD OF 5 . 

S A GURJAR

Learning

1 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     11 April 2020

Dear querist,

On refusal of issue of additional certificate you can approach co-op registrar and file complaint against the society. 

Regards,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register