Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Will it hamper police verification. even if it's not my fault.

My ex-boyfriend slapped and harassed me. I went to the nearby police station to complaint. The policemen wanted me to write down exactly what happened on a piece of paper and then he phone called my boyfriend and called his family too regarding what happened. They then took it to the mutual settlement. I don't know what happened to that case after that. After sometime my ex called me stating that I have to bribe the policeman to close the case. I have the fear about what they might have written against me on that settlement note. I don't have any copy of it. Don't have any evidence what exactly happened to that complaint. Today it's been three years, I have this feeling that this case can be used against me from getting to any government service? Please help me out.

Learning

2 Replies

NANDKUMAR SAWANT (Advocate High Court Mumbai)     11 April 2020

As you were slaped by saod accused, and you filed complaint against him..you are the complainant in that case .so you need not worry as you are not accused in said case...so it should not creat any problem for verification as mentioned.n.b.sawant advocate high court

NANDKUMAR SAWANT (Advocate High Court Mumbai)     11 April 2020

As you were slaped by saod accused, and you filed complaint against him..you are the complainant in that case .so you need not worry as you are not accused in said case...so it should not creat any problem for verification as mentioned.n.b.sawant advocate high court

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register