LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dinesh Sharma   02 April 2020

Chances of Judgement in my favor.

I recently appeared for a govt job exam in Delhi which is conducted by Delhi based board DSSSB. DSSSB Provided Answer key of the examination few days later where Answers Chosen by candidates were not provided. They also gave 3 days time to challenge Answer of any question if the candidate feel that the Answer marked correct by the board is not appropriate. I had not challanged any question as I didn't remember my chosen answer. Now they have released final answer key which when I thoroughly analysed I found 2/3 questions having multiple Answers correct. In such case of discrepancy of questions board Ignores such questions and marks are adjusted as per the rule of board. But in my case these questions have not been ignored As Perhaps, No body had challenged those questions including me. In a notice released during final answer key they have said that they would not entertain any request for ignoring the question now.
Plz Clear following queries.

Although I am Qualified for uploading e dossier but Adjustment of Marks will increase my chances for selection finally.

1-

As I had not challenged any question when draft Answer key was released, do I have right to challenge the answer key of board in court now? ( In the Notice released during draft answer key, no such thing was mentioned that we will not be provided second chance to challenge but in final Notice It is clearly mentioned that "No further correspondence to change answer will be entertained")

2-

However this matter covers nearly 500 students, Is it possible to get petitioner benefit only?

3-

Can this matter halt the recruitment process or delay it, if taken to court? Or can it delay my selection Only, for the post?

4- I have concrete evidence for proving board's answers incorrect. Is board still able to win the case taking help of rules and laws they might have set? ( Saying "I should have challenged the Questions within time provided by the Board")

5-

How much total cost is required (apx) for this case?

6-

Apx In how many hearings this can be resolved?

Thank You.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register