Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sanjeev Kumar   07 April 2020

how to get daily allowance and reimbursement after resignation from manager.

I'm worked in last 6 month as off role employee in marketing and sale company . i am suffering form more than 6 months and i don't get any single month reimbursement and daily allowance from campany and due shortagy of money i gave resignation . and as per my reporting officer he told me that you just give us somedays to clear your full 5 month payment from company . but after tooking lots of fallow ups and call there is no solution and payment to me now more than 4 month and taking daily fallow up but still they giving only date.

Learning

3 Replies

V. VASUDEVAN (LEGAL COUNSEL)     07 April 2020

more details required - the location of the company whether you were a full time employee or part time, fixed term!

Sanjeev Kumar   08 April 2020

I'm form j&k. i done my job at jodhpur Rajasthan and am an off role employee and they provided me 18200/mnth my my 4000 was my room rent and 35000 in food and my 10000/mnth will spend into traveling by bike and buses and trains from place to place and staying at different work sites and as per policy they have to pay me for that but first i need to spend for my ot pocket after claim they will pay that amount and they not give me my 5 month reimbursement and daily allowance about 47000 which is only my saving and they are not clear my account till yet. they are not only spoiling any 6month but alos not providing my account which I m want to use for my futher studyies. 😭

Ritesh Maity (Labour Law Advocate)     19 April 2020

You may send a legal notice to the company. Since 5 months have already expired after your resignation, it is advisable not to delay further. If the legal notice does not work, you may think of approaching appropriate forum to recover your dues. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register