LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anil Pathania   04 April 2020

QNET Scam.

One of my friend cheated me by saying that he is doing some E-Commerce business and you have to work with me, i trusted him and spend 2 lacs after training i get to know it's QNET and its not a business its a scam. Now i want to have case against my friend and want my money back from him.

Learning

16 Replies

pankaj verma   04 April 2020

k. file wts the problem..it's a cyber crime..9816374011

thanks pankaj,,, what he has a affidavit signed by me and he is saying that you cannot do anything of me until i have that affidavit.

Advocate Suneel Moudgil (Advocate)     04 April 2020

you can file a formal complaint to the police against the friend for cheating, misappropriation of the funds,

Advocate Suneel Moudgil (Advocate)     04 April 2020

whats's inside the affidavit

Hi Suneel can i have your number,, so i can share copy with you

P. Venu (Advocate)     05 April 2020

Yes, what are the contents of the affidavit?

Anil Pathania   05 April 2020

contents of the affidavit are

1. that I have registered with Vihaan India Direct Selling pvt. Ltd.

3. that i have transferred the amount towards the purchase from the website and other ancillary initial expenses including books and dvds sets to start network marketing.

3. that i have submitted the copy of PAN Card.

4. That the amount transfer via net banking to my referred is for the sale purpose of the product from QNET with my own will, for which i will recieve a receipt. ( The transferred amount is not for the personal use or loan to my refferel

5. I agree to contact the company for any kind of clarification or disputes and i agree not to indulge any independent representatives in any kind of disputes/allegations.

6. That i am purchasing the above products of my own free will, benefits of which i have read been told and understood , in full details. I further confirm that thus purchase is not a financial burden to me. I am spending this amount as per my free will and i am doing thus transaction without any coercion whatsoever.

7. That i am clearly told that this business is related to network marketing with Vihaan Direct Selling India pvt. ltd. and full business details including financial plan has been discussed with me that i understand that this is not a money guarantee plan and rewards are associated with the efforts i put in. in no circumstances, my referrer or any else shall be responsible for the loss, if any that occurs during the journey of the business.

There is nothing in the affidavit tha prevents you from approaching a court for justice. Even other wise, any such condition/undertking would be void/voidable.

Anil Pathania   05 April 2020

Is there any chance of refund my money after this affidavit.

Forget about the affidavit; it is of no cansequence. You may initiate civil and/or criminal action. An easier option is to seve a Leagl Notice affirming your intention to initiate unless the money is refunded. You also have the option of approaching the Adalat functioning in the Local Court.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     08 April 2020

Qnet :  it is legal to earn money through QNET in India. But before starting to earn money you have to realize that QNET is a business and it will take hard work. You will have to develop and learn multiple skills for dealing with people, including prospecting, sales, marketing, and leading a team.

it is genuine company. It is working legally from 20 years. Qnet is a direct selling company. ... So Qnet is genuine and is a great platform for both customers and those who like to do some buisness.

QNET is an international direct selling company that started in 1998. ... In IndiaQNET operates through its local sub-franchisee Vihaan Direct Selling (India) Pvt Ltd with its registered office in Bengaluru. Over the years QNET India has touched the lives of millions across the country.

You say he has cheated you, how do you say that?

The affidavit given by him clearly states the status.

However if you feel that you have been cheated then you can approach police with a complaint venting out your grievances.

Anil Pathania   08 April 2020

I know that but before pushing into this business my friend didn't tell me the company name and also not all the truth,,that its a chain marketing process business. After given all the money mt training happened then i get to know it's a QNET and all the other things. Then i asked refund from him for cheating me, then he denied.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register