LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Parthasarathy G   29 March 2020

Regarding stopping from work

My self Parthasarathy from Bangalore, I have been working at Sanzyme as Territory Executive from 6th march 2020. Since I had illness, I had applied leave of 3 days from 18th march to 20th march, and it was accepted too by HO. But the area manager suddenly sent a mail if u don't have covid then start working from next day itself. But due to my illness I couldn't work. Then company announced holiday due to covid 19 from 23th march 2020 to 31st march 2020. But on 27th march manager is telling not to work and not to report, u will been replaced by some other candidate. Even though govt has ordered not to terminate employees or cut wages on cause of covid 19, but these people are not following this and causing inconvenience to me. What should I do?

Learning

2 Replies

Vishnu P Sopanam   29 March 2020

nothing will happen.u can go to labour court

V. VASUDEVAN (LEGAL COUNSEL)     31 March 2020

Its illegal. Just write to the CEO and cc to the HR Head with 7 days notice  (you can write yourself). if no response, write to the Labour Officer as 2nd step. No termination permitted during COVID 19. Even other wise I dont find any valid reason as repreresented in your query

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register