LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

indranil bhattacharjee (Supervisor)     17 March 2020

family court proceeding

125 is in Lucknow, interim order wad passed in that, 125(3) application filed by Opp Party in Ahmedabad for recovery against that order, i went to Guj H Crt against salary deduction order and jurisdiction issues... Guj H Crt asked Fam Crt Ahm to hear and settle jurisdiction. Again Fam Crt Ahm passed erroneous order... Again i gone to Guj H Crt... Stay granted... Few days back somehow stay was vacated... Technically that reinstated Fam Crt order... Fam Crt pressurised me to deposit the amount... I have given cheque and an APPLICATION in which again i shown all the misleading things done by the Opp Party and Court..
Fam Court taken my application on record and for becoming more sure i have applied Certified Copy of it...subsequently Opp party has again filed a 2nd 125(3) there..
QUESTION: मेरा उस application को हम दूसरे 125(3) मे किसी तरीके से refer करवा सकते हैं?

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     18 March 2020

Refer farm court order, Ahmedabad

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     19 March 2020

What is the actual problem posted in SMS language ?

What is the opinion and advise of the lawyer(s) engaged/ paid by you, who is well aware about the facts of the case, intelligent and competent to satisfy your question ? 

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     19 March 2020

How an order passed by High Court Lucknow can be (stated to have been) challanged and accepted in Gujarat ?

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     25 March 2020

You have to answer the query raised by our expert that how come Lucknow family court can come under Gujarat high court. 

The opposite party has filed another collection petition for the amount that became due subsequently hence there may not be any infirmity in it. 

You may go through the orders passed by the courts properly to  take further legal action on it. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register