LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

francis   08 March 2020

New zealand family fraudulently forged government i'd illega

Indian family who has migrated to new Zealand since 2002 by their own wish, came to India 2018 and made new indian passport by paying 40000 and also used old ration card Xerox in making the adhar card, they have violated the ration card act and adhar card act, the Foodgrain distribution officer has caught them, the ration was not submitted for cancelation yet and blamed the visa and immigratation department for that, and didn't take action. The Foreign Regional officer (Fro) said that crime has been committed in their depart we cannot take action, the police says do u have and Xerox of the passport and adhar card, if not then we cannot do anything. The adhar card are saying that this is 3rd party information we cannot give u any action report. In making the passport the police are also involved. I am 100% sure he has made the documents. Complain are made to external affair minister, consular visa dept also still no action, all are corrupted...can u guide me how can I get that person caught. My mobile no 9823063345 and email I'd francis.santamaria76@gmail.com.

Learning

2 Replies

Naresh Dhanjal   10 March 2020

what is your benefit in this complaint?

francis   10 March 2020

That person is my cousin brother and he has disturbed my family life mentally and physically. It's a big story. He made the school father to remove my small son from school and told the society to close my water supply.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register