Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vishal Thakur (Administrator)     01 March 2020

Converting non-profit charitable society to non profit charitable trust in mohali

Hello Everyone We have a small preschool running under non-profit charitable society and there is a property allocated to the society in Mohali which falls under Punjab.. Since it is difficult to maintain the members of the Society we want to change it into a non-profitable charitable Trust. Can you please advice what is the process around that and what are the implications? Also please advice any lawyer who has knowledge around that and can handle the case. Thanks in advance for all the help. Vishal

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     01 March 2020

You can approach office of the charity trust commissioner in your district. He will guide you 

Vishal Thakur (Administrator)     01 March 2020

Thank you sir, how can I approach or from where i get the commissioners address. I have a very limited knowledge around this.

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     10 March 2020

Trust shall have to be got registered independantly and then the the society shall have to be dissolved and thereafter the trst can take over all such properties /assets and liabilities of the said society.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register