Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Joys   20 February 2020

Complaint aganist local tileshop

Hi 

I have purchased some tiles last week of around 10,000/- and when we tried to paste it almost all the tiles were broken as if it is of low quality. We had discussed , rather argued with the shopkeeper and he is not willing to pay the amount. The tile was of good look. But was of very low quality. we lost a big amount in flooring also . Now we need to dig everything and do the flooring from the first. How should  i make a complaint aganist this. Please help. Almost i lost 20k for the same.

Learning

2 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     20 February 2020

. You can file a Police FIR, requesting investigation and charge-sheet, for offences like Trespassing, Cheating, Intimidation, Fraud, Breach of Trust, Mischief etc.... against the person, supported with all relevant supporting Documents, Evidences & Witnesses.

2.  IF the Police does not take action, THEN you can file private criminal case u/s 156(3) Cr.P.C., in the local Magistrates court, seeking directions to the Police to investigate and file charge sheet.  The said Person may come down for settlement.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     20 February 2020

You can file consumner complaint but may be he will produce the Invoice and the terms will not sate any return or quality of goods. Besides he may claim that you purchased cheaper quality as he can keep any quality and he had not guranteed for the problems...so i don't think it is sane to file complaint that will spoil ur time and money. better to negotaite and request him to pay back something . 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register