LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Parthiban   17 February 2020

Misusing signature

I applied for a Personal loan , the bank representative informed me my rate of interest for the loan will be between 10.49 to 12.49 and this will be calculated post verification and my CIBIL score etc, He has taken my signature and after few days I got my account credited with money @14% rate of interest. I complaint to the bank immediately without spending any money. But the bank forced this loan on me with higher rate of interest. Further I have savings acct with this bank and this account was opened 7 years ago. Recently I visited the bank and gave them a cheque to close my previous loan. The cheque got returned saying my signature did not match. When I checked the signature on the loan application form the same did not match with bank records either. The bank processed the loan without keeping me informed about rate of interest, though my signature is not matched with their records. Now when i tried to close my loan with the same signature they say the signature is not valid and charged me an additional 1500 as interest. What can I do in this matter. Please help

Learning

2 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     17 February 2020

Issue them a legal notice and file a suit instantly ...let the court call the records and let the show start...

Shashi Dhara   17 February 2020

Issue legal notice and also file criminal complaint against that sign has been missiappropriated and forged.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register