LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Khan Ju Khan   15 February 2020

dissmisd not pressed petitnior avail other remedy available in law

sir high court ne case me dismiss not press kaha petitnior avail other remedy available in law. other remedy ko follow kerne ke baad ager application pending hai to Kaya dubara high court me ja sakte hai application in time dispose kerne ke liye

Learning

3 Replies

Joy Bose   16 February 2020

Hello,

"Dismissed as not pressed" means when the petitioner takes back their case in the court. So, the court dismisses the case as "not pressed".

Please state clearly whether you are the petitioner or the respondent. Your question is vague.
When an application is already pending in the high court for other remedies, let the court see it and give its opinion.

Regards,
Joy Bose

Joy Bose   16 February 2020

Hello,

"Dismissed as not pressed" means when the petitioner takes back their case in the court. So, the court dismisses the case as "not pressed".

Please state clearly whether you are the petitioner or the respondent. Your question is vague.
When an application is already pending in the high court for other remedies, let the court see it and give its opinion.

Regards,
Joy Bose

Khan Ju Khan   17 February 2020

I am a petitnior my advocate take back case in 2019 April. now we are avail other remedy available in law we are representing our matter govt of india matter discuss agenda no286 on 9 July 2019. and decided that previously govt not agree our application refers to stat govt and said wrongly said it is stat subject but 9 July 2019 he said before taking final decision govt give petitnior time to said our stand. uske bad se aaj tak matter pending hai tamam request, rti ke baad bhe kuch nahi Ho raha hai to Humloge high court or Supreme Court se diraction issue kerwaya sakte hai ke matter timely dispose Ho

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register