Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mailer Notice (SOME)     25 June 2010

need experince,offer,releiving letter

sir,

i have employed with bangalore based  IT company from 2006 october.

i have signed 2 years bond.

after 1and half  years they insisting me to resign without giving last month salary,offer letter,experince proof,releiving letter.

even i never wish to come out from the company.

i asked them several times to rejoin with them to fullfil the commitment  they did'nt accept my request.

during i was there , the management authority peoples scolding me using bad words.

i need proof for my future verification.   because of lack of proof and non-reference from them i became unemployed around 1 year.

please can any one suggest me.

thank you!.

Learning

7 Replies

Adv.Aiyer VLV (Proprietor)     25 June 2010

@mailer notice

your english is awful. please work on this. may be one of reasons your performance is not up to mark in appraisals.

do you have copy of bond?

what are consequence of breaking bond?

whether you were paid salary in cheque?

did you have PF, ESI, profession tax, TDS in company?

before you take any step please know your financial liability by breaking bond. 

why did you sign resignation letter?

regards

Mailer Notice (SOME)     26 June 2010

sorry sir, at the time of joining they were not issued any copy of the bond that was i signed and given to them.

they were not allowed me even to take photocopy of  bond letter.

they  given salary as credit system in bank account.i have bank statement for 6 months.

but that bank satement not shown company name.just it shows salary credit and debit.

they never issued to me any PF,ESI,PT,TDS etc. Becaz they never followed such a sytem.

i never signed on any resignation letter. they extract my work and expelled me from there without any single proof.

the proof i can do is from my client.  i worked at

1.Kerela for Travancore cochin Chemivals ltd (https://www.tcckerala.com/) about 6 months .refer Mr.Ramachandran (IT and Computer Department)

2.Assam Petrochemicals Ltd (https://assampetrochemicals.co.in/) about 6 months .refer Mr.Nava Bikash Bora(IT Project Manager)

3.Brahmabutra Board ,Guwahati.(https://brahmaputraboard.gov.in/).about 4 months refer Mr.Kalita (Project Manager) and Mr.Doss (Accounts management).

if i deliverd my skill and work  below then expectation definitly they won't allow me to work on onsite .

the problem behind this that  they blamed me even none of my mistakes.

please suggest me on this.

my mob no is:+919171501556

any more clarification please give me your contact no i will explain more.

Adv.Aiyer VLV (Proprietor)     26 June 2010

your bank will sure have details of credit to your account. issue them a letter and take details. if nationalised bank apply under RTI too. 

do you remember bond conditions? it is good you did not resign. you go with a letter requesting entry and anyone who refuses entry ask them to endorse that you are not allowed. please take services of practising advocate and file complaints under all possible authorities and ensure you are not fleeced of bond amount. company may be planning this. may be file case of fraud with police and taken them and your advocate along. decisions on complaints be taken in consultation with your advocate.

but you must complain to labour commissioner and with their officers enter the premises or with witnesses enter premises and get answer that you are not allowed to enter. may be even take video using spy cameras.

please get letters from the onsite clients if you have good relations with them

issue is not whether you are good in work or not. whether you are in work or not

all the best

regards

sorry sir ,i was in office i can't replied clearly ...sorry for my poor english.

at the time of joining i was asked offer letter they assured me that it will be issued at the time of releiving.

i submitted all my original certificates(HSC,DEGREE) TO THEM.

they sent me to ASSAM and KERALA for onsite work.

there were some conflicts between company and clients.

our company buisiness manager came frequently to update the working status and ask the payment from client.

clients often refused to give payment to our company.then our buisiness manager scolding us.

even none of my mistakes he scolding me lot.(as a developer i done some small mistakes i accept it.).

they blamed me for all causes. but my clients appreciated  me and my work.i was working there even sunday also. some times we were working till midnight routinely.

when i was in office MD scolding me using bad words.

i make some part of software application working fine that was not working well before.

finally i return back from assam our MD insisting me to resign and asking all the sum of salaries to return back my original certificates.

i am form lower middle class ..MD and Buisiness manager offending me by ridicule my poor background.

finally i got my original degree certificates by arguing around 3 months.

but they denied to give exp certificate. they replied it is policy of our company .

my father is a load man. he sufferd by lung cancer ,now i am working at small concern with very small earning(7,000 pm) even i have 3 yrs experience.

now i need to get a good job ..but i have no proof about my prevoious employer.

now you know verification by the company(new employer) is tough .

i never like to come out from the company. Their attitude towards me was not good.

any further i can reply through phone.

thank u for ur call sir!!!

1 Like

Hi

I did not mean to hear a sorry from you. it was a tip to improve yourself. do not worry. my studies were in tamil and i can speak english well. take some interest and training. you will shine.

i am glad as a son of a load man you are coming up.

please find your friends in your company in accounts who can get you some document. 

please get service of lawyer in your place. thro forum you can get ideas, but solution is needed on field

regards

ok thank u sir!

i will follow ur guide..then i will see what i need to do..

do i need  come bangalore?

if suppose i come there can u help me in that way to get my proof?

if u r willing then i will give all my cooperation sir.

where is the company and where are you located?

please use lawyer in your i.e. company located town

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register