LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rinkuu Dutt (manager)     04 February 2020

Wrong releaving date,

Dear Sir, I would like to update you that as per our discussion I would like to update you that myself gurinder singh was working with a company of repute as an area sales manager from July 2017 taking care of upper north including Punjab, Haryana, Himachal besides Jammu n Kashmir during that tenure I had met with an road side accident and was on leave for nearly 5 months and resumed my duties in field even I wasn't fully cured post arthroscopy of my left shoulder and tissue and ligament breaking of my left ankle and knee but keeping my ill health aside I kept on working putting my best efforts without taking any leaves. In January 2019 I had gone to New Zealand to attend my cousins marriage and my treatment put submitting my leave without pay from 14/1/19 to 8/2/19 where as my leave calendar balance was 40 days of paid leave. While I was there I came to know from my reliable source that my seniors have interviewed someone to replace me and I had raised alarm there and than and post returning from New Zealand I had updated my seniors regarding joining of field but they have not given any positive reply. Post that I was in constant in touch with my seniors and HR team regarding my rejoining of job but no one had given any attention to my pleas and requests to rejoin my duties. Due to their non responsive behavior I had applied for new job and joined there in the month of May 2019. Before joining my new job I had put up my resignation in my previous company which was very well accepted on 15/5/19 by HR and on 20/5/19 I had joined my new job. Being new into the system my new employer and verified my all previous credentials which all were verified by my previous employers and my educational institutes as well. But my earlier employees with malefic intentions they have mentioned my relieving date in past against my resignation date as I had resigned on 15/5/19 which was accepted by same employer but due to their odd intentions they issued my relieving letter on 31/7/19 (after 2.6 months later), which was received on 17/8/19 by mentioning my date of relieving as 26/1/2019 in back date and that too on a NATIONAL HOLIDAY I.E. REPUBLIC DAY. On the other hand from that time I am requesting them to amend the letter as this can spoil my future and will disturb my family too being a soul bread earner they haven't done the same. Even though I had made requests to them by telephone as well as mail to concerned HR, Business Head and Global HR too but none of them have ever bothered to reply me back. Even though they haven't reimbursed my medical bill (60000+ which they are claiming that they have lost the bills), against the surgery I had undergone on 14/1/18 due to accident besides they haven't released my CME (nearly 80000) bills which was my hard earned money spent for doing activity as per guidance of my senior on different set of customer the bill are in the name of the employer and even after my written request by email for not clearing my account they have finalized my account. Due to no issuing of my amended relieving letter my present employer has forced me to resign from my job where I am performing as one of the best area sales manager on national level. Now I am facing problem as due to this I have lost my job and being soul bread earner I am facing problem in making my both ends meet. Kindly guide.

Learning

3 Replies

Advocate Suneel Moudgil (Advocate)     05 February 2020

1. you are advised to file a claim against your previous employer for the outstanding amount along with the interest and damages,

2. you can start with a legal notice

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     05 February 2020

Dear querist,

You have to take legal action for your all unpaid dues. Send legal notice. You can approach labour court and file your complant.

Regards,

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     06 February 2020

It is advisable to consult a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts/ documents, professional guidance and proceeding if required.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register