LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

HImanshu Singh   29 January 2020

Farud case by tikona or may be threats call

Hey I have already disconnected my tikona connection prior 10 days of expiration and also returned all the material to their engineers. Now after almost when i forgot everything one advocate calls me tells me he is from tikona and claims that I haven't paid due to tikona. I have all the call recording and other records of the customer executive and disconnection time. As TRAI has regulation that we should cancel the plan seven days prior i have done 10 days prior and even their executive told me that i dont have any bill pending, still tikona is threatening me through advocate calls and saying that i have to visit Mumbai and if i fails i have to pay 45000 fine . As a student i neither cant visit mumbai for a false case nor i can pay 45000. I tried calling tikona but they have no response. What should i do now? If someone can help it will be appreciable as i have already seen many thread of the same topic. And last my question is this that how a company with so many fraud is still running in this country.

Learning

9 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     29 January 2020

You submitted the written  cancellation of plan to the concerned agency ?

Just send a written reply to that advocate mention all the dates and sequences and copy to agnecy . you need to provide the proof for your cancellation of plan...Mention that you have returned the equipments and all that, mention that unnecessary calling shall be treated as harrasment,and shall be laiable for penal action.

Actually there is no written form we just have to stop the rental from our app but i do have call recording with tikona care where i mentioned them about disconnection and even they said that i dont have any bill pending and my disconnection requested has been accepted.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     29 January 2020

you cheked online if  your account or billings are available

They have deactivated my account but send me a bill with a link to pay and also multiple threat calls to settle the matter by paying.

Advocate Suneel Moudgil (Advocate)     29 January 2020

You are advised to send them a legal notice for causing harassment and extortion of money, Send copy of the legal notice to the TRAI, telecom ministry

HImanshu Singh   30 January 2020

Thanks you sir will do this tommorow only.

HImanshu Singh   30 January 2020

Thanks you sir will do this tommorow only.

Garmin express   23 April 2020

May I just say what a relief to discover an individual who genuinely knows what they are discussing online. You actually understand how to bring an issue to light and make it important. Garmin express not working

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register