LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

S.Sabarinadh (Student)     25 June 2010

Rape unexpected by CJI

Every one knows that even the consential s*x below the age of 16 is a rape under s.375 of IPC.And he is punishable under 376 of IPC but what happens if the same was performed by a man beyond expectations.If CJI does the same what will be the rest of procedures and cases regarding his immunity??????????????

Learning

8 Replies

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     25 June 2010

Dear Author,

Law is same for all the citizens of India whether he may a lay man or judicial person. You can contact me for further queries at 9871158578

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     25 June 2010

Law is same. OK. Its implementation is different depending upon the status of the person. No other example except that of Manu Sharma is enough. Goa Minister is absconding. Law is the same. No body cares for a retired judge of the Supreme Court (Mr. Hegde, Lok Ayukta, Karnataka) where corruption is at a premium.

I pose a question.

Can a government function without being corrupt?

sweta singh (n/a)     25 June 2010

well if govt is not corrupt then its not a govt......hee hee

Dharmesh Manjeshwar (Advocate/Lawyer)     25 June 2010

Law is the same for everyone .... it's only that some corrupt people try to influence the guardians of law by money power or through links .... and thereby weaken the case ....

sameer (a)     27 June 2010

nuts

Legal Fighter (Advocate)     27 June 2010

Law is for poor and justice is for rich.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     27 June 2010

What is not for the rich?

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     27 June 2010

A friend told me about a lawyer giving him the degree of M.S.

What is M.S. I asked?

He looked at me as if I had come from another planet.

Master of Settlement.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register