LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

threat to life

hi sir/madam.,

last year My father was killed by My grandfather . after that my grandfather was bailed by his daughter. now he also passed away because of his age.

that daughter's son & her daughter asked my grandfather ration card copy for death certificate.

I sent scanned photocopy of ration card. then they asked orginals. at the time of their request I'm not in house. so i didn't sent. same time they called me several time.due to some work I didn't attend their call.but i replied through message
next day they called me. due to one meeting I didn't attend cal. after that they sent audio message through whatsapp like within one day i didn't sent that orginals he will rise compliment against me.
so I told ask to my mom . then they didn't call me or my mother. after that I request my mom to call and told we will bring directly.
But at the time that daughter's son give threat to life for my mom and to me and my family.
so due to that we didn't bring it directly to them.
kindly provide suggestions to handle this issue

is it possible to get death certificate for my grandfather ? because my father's case need my grandfather's death certificate for court purpose.

Learning

10 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     16 January 2020

Deat sir,

You can applg for death certificate.

Regards,

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     16 January 2020

Dear sir,

You can apply for death certificate.

Regards,

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     16 January 2020

What is the exact issue? if it is a mere death certificate of your grandfather, it is a public copy and can be obtained by any citizen on proper payment of fees with such application.  If your father's case is still pending, it is left to the police to submit it in the court.  Once the police takes up the case, in what way you are involved in providing such certificates?

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     16 January 2020

The caption "Threat to life" and the contents on some other issues of death certificate .

Accelerate the Young Generatio   17 January 2020

Respect G. L. N Prasad sir,

the main issue is for death certificate only sir. but they (opposite side )threatening me like ( within one day i didn't give ration card to them, they will kill me and my family).
that's why I gave title like that sir

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     17 January 2020

Who is threatening you, after murdering your father?

Educate those idiots not to threaten you and ration card is at all necessary for getting a copy of death certificate.

Ask him to go to the burial ground and get a copy submitted to them and based on that date and reference they can search on website.

In most of the states, those particulars were uploaded and that certified copy can be secured from any E Seva center/Taluk tehsildar office/birth and death registrar.

Accelerate the Young Generatio   21 January 2020

Respect G. L. N prasad sir,

Thank you for your suggestions sir. I think anyone can get death certificate based on date and time. am I right sir

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     21 January 2020

Any person that applies in prescribed application and pays the fixed fees can get such certified copy of DC from Birth and Death Registrar/Tehasildar Office/E Seva.

Accelerate the Young Generatio   21 January 2020

Thank you so much sir

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     25 January 2020

There is no necessity to produce the ration card of your grandfather to get his death certificate.

It can be obtained by the cremation certificate issued by the authorities concerned.

If they are threatening you then you can lodge a criminal complaint agaisnt them in the local police station.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register