LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ahmad Khan (Student)     16 January 2020

About credit card recovery

Dear Sir/Mam, Greetings of the day, I have used SBI credit card in the month of Feb'2019 and in the month of May'19 i had face an accident and my knee was broken badly. Doctors had decided to operate it and fixed the bone with the help of plate. After operation i am on bedrest for 3,4 months. Due to this reason i was unable to pay the outstanding of my card. Many times by call or by mail I tried to convince the customer care person to convert my all outstanding into lowest EMI Rs. 2000 to Rs.2500, they denied for conversion. Now they all are calling me and visiting to my home for recovery. Now in this case i need your help, what should i do. Thanks & Regards, Ahmad Khan

Learning

2 Replies

Rupin Dhama   16 January 2020

You can send an email to the bank. if they have any process to convert your card payment in Emi they will do that if not you can't do anything on the legal point.

For more information contact us on 9999121211 or email us on rupin.lawjunction@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Rupin Singh

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     16 January 2020

Dear sir,

You have to talk to them and convince that you were bed ridden and ready to repay the loan. If the bank representatives harrassing you then you can file police complaint against them.

Regards,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register