LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rashid Jamil   15 January 2020

First appeal

Sir, A civil suit for declaration of tenancy right and permanent injunction was filed by my grandfather's nephews and her mother in civil court, Calcutta in which we are not in possession in the suit premises but it was dismissed in favour of my late maternal grandfather stating that my grandfather has too 50% share in the said premises but my grandfather did not file countersuit against their false suit. Hence, execution process could not be done and still we are out of possession. Presently, my maternal grandmother is the respondent in First Appeal in the Division Bench of Calcutta High Court against the lower court order but i am sure that their suit will again be dismissed as we have very strong evidence. 1)My question is that what is the best procedure by which we can get possession at the earliest? 2) Secondly, appellant has sub let the premises to unauthorized person who is not a tenant. Thirdly, Can paper book be made if Lower Court Record is incomplete in civil appeal? If not, can an appeal be heard without paper book? Please advise in the best possible way.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register