LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kiran   14 January 2020

about labour law

one software company give me offer letter of join the company but after completing 2 months they...taking decesion that leave the job of our company. saying that you have not knowledge about your work. without taking my resignation..so what I do now to take lagal action against company.

Learning

4 Replies

Sb Karma   15 January 2020

Originally posted by : Kiran
one software company give me offer letter of join the company but after completing 2 months they...taking decesion that leave the job of our company. saying that you have not knowledge about your work. without taking my resignation..so what I do now to take lagal action against company.

May be they are correct,as per their term and condition.

So first try to go deeply with T&C of your appointment,then any steps can be taken.

If you feel hard to understand any clause of appointment ,consult with local lawyer.He will assist you best by go through all clauses.

1 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     17 January 2020

Consult a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts/ appointment letter, professional advise and proceeding.

1 Like

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     25 January 2020

You may refuse to resign under pressure or force.

You can ask them to terminate your services.

After that you can approach high court with a writ petition seeking reinstatement as per the conditions of employment.

1 Like

rishabh singh   04 February 2020

If they have mentioned such things in terms and conditions while giving you offer letter then legally they are correct if not then you can take legal action against them if you finding difficulty in the clauses you can reach us at

https://www.rkmanagementconsultant.com/

or can mail us at info@rkmc.co.in

Regards

RK Management Consultant

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register