Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Satya Das   09 January 2020

delay in delivery of car

Hello Sir/Madam

I have booked for Honda Amaze SMT petrol radiant red colour car on 28.12.2019 to a sales assistant named JITENDRA KUMAR SADANGI of HIGHWAY HONDA, having the address of : aditya car automotives pvt.ltd,NH-5,Rudrapur, Bhubaneswar,Odisha by paynig an amount of Rs.10,000/- by online account transfer the below attachment 3 is the copy of it .He promised me to deliver the car by January 1st week 2020 exactly on Jan 4th 2020. But now he is saying the the same variant car is unavailable in showroom and he doesn't know when it will be available in near future.

Learning

3 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     09 January 2020

Just go through the terms and conditions and if they  term it as defult then file a consumer complaint

Avantika hebbar 2   09 January 2021

Hello, 

As the dealer promised to deliver the car on the specified date (Jan 4th 2020) and you booked it by paying the said amount with an assured delivery, but as you did not receive the car you are entitled to get the compensation. You can file a complaint in the consumer forum.

The facts of this case in the perspective of the other party will give more clarity. As in one of the cases which was registered in 2016 which was related to the same matter,

the dealer answered to the notice which was issued by the consumer forum, saying that he never assured any delivery of the vehicle in the stipulated time.

Thank you.

1 Like

hremalspmisha   03 March 2021

It has already been acknowledged that Greatpeople me portal allows employees to access all the company information and a critical database online

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register