LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dinesh (propritor)     12 January 2020

Order 11 rule 16 cpc

Civil judge ordered defendent to produce original documents under order 11 rule 16 of cpc but defendent gave false reply that documents are with me. I have already filed Xerox copies having with me. Now under which rule I should apply court to read it in evidence?

Learning

4 Replies

Neha Chowdhary (Law Officer )     12 January 2020

Hi, Simply make application stating that, the document sought by Hon'ble court is already on record at page no..(). Plaintiff/defendant don't have original copy of this document. You can request court to accept secondary evidence under section 63 of Indian Evidence Act.. u can satisfy requisites of producing secondary evidence..

mariokarttourhack   13 January 2020

Ranch gold and Experience, ranch Rubies from the difficulties and open an epic level of stuff without the major for setting a tremendous level of vitality in beating the game. An overwhelming than common Mario Kart Tour bot may have the decision to all around complete races and may even win against the AI, level up your characters, Graphs and lightweight planes, steady topples for pay. mario kart tour mod apk

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     14 January 2020

Proceed as advised by the lawyer engaged / paid by you who is well aware about facts/ documents of the case, an able, competent and intelligent enough to satisfy your query. 

It would be unfair to form an opinion and advise on incomplete facts posted by you.

If you are not satisfied with your lawyer's performance, capability or behaviour it would be better to change him / her immediately.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     18 January 2020

It clearly states that the adversary who is called upon to produce such a document must have referred to it in the pleading or affidavit.

Even though the notice given by the Counsel for  the plaintiff states that it was given under Order 11 Rule 16 CPC and even though it can be assumed that strict compliance with the requirement of Order 11 Rule 16 CPC by way of giving the same in the prescribed form cannot be insisted upon; the reason for calling upon the defendant to produce it has to be stated in order to lay the foundation for producing secondary evidence.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register