LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rinku Aich   10 January 2020

False case

Due to some Official clash,One of my colleague's wife file a false case against me (sec-354,294,506), what to do now....

Learning

9 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     10 January 2020

contest case on merit
1 Like

Rupin Dhama   11 January 2020

You have to contest your case.

For more information contact us on 9999121211 or email us on info.lawjunction@gmail.com.

Rupin Singh Dhama
Law Junction

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     12 January 2020

Nothing can be presumed and obliged in the absence of contents of FIR/compaliant i.e., facts of the allegation/ case.

You must have engaged an able, competent and intelligent local lawyer to contest the complaint case, what is his/her opinion ? Procced accordingly without seeking obligation of experts ( although it is available FREE OF COST on this platform)..

If you still feel for a second opinion, advise and proceeding it is advisable to consult another local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts/ documents, professional advise and necessary proceeding.

P. Venu (Advocate)     13 January 2020

Please post the material and relevant facts.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     16 January 2020

You first obtain anticipatory bail and then challenge the case in trial proceedings based on the documentary evidences in your  support and merits in your side.

Alternately once the charge sheet is filed and if you feel that this false case without any evidence, then you can approach high court with a petition under section 482 cr.p..c seeking to quash the charge sheet.

Rinku Aich   25 February 2020

on first date I had taken bail ,and on 2nd date when both the parties attended court they wanted to compromise but I denied because I m not guilty....after that they had taken next date after one month.what to do next..

one more thing Mr.X spreading rumors that he will file four more false cases against me....

and get harrased by Police department and judicial ..is there any way to get rid of it

P. Venu (Advocate)     25 February 2020

In the ordinary course, you need to meet the charges on merits. Necessarily, the witness will have to be meticulouslu cross-examined in order to establish the allegations to be followed by evidence, if unavoidable, from your part. 

In the alternate, you have the option to move the move the High Court under Section 482 CrPC to get the charges quashed if the allegations in the charge report, taken as a whole and accepted in their entirety, do not constitute the offence alleged. 

As to rumours, just ignore them; in all probability, these are just pressure tactics.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register