LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vinay Singh   29 December 2019

Restitution of conjugal rights

I am Hindu. My wife is working in a reputed company and get salary more than me. One day I found that my wife has affair, she, instead of showing any remorse took help of my in-laws and they come with Gunda in home and threatened me that if I do not vacate home they will file false case against me so I got afraid and left home with all my belongings now again I want to go back to that home but my wife telling that since home is in her name and she paid money for home she will not allow me to come back although I am ready to forgive her for her affair she wants to continue affair so she do not want my presence in that home. I asked her to give me divorce and continue her affair but she told that she will not even give divorce to me as her father told that they are not interested in taking rounds of court and instead asked me to give divorce or go for mutual divorce. My wife wants to continue affair, do not want me as her boyfriend is younger and handsome than me but wants to keep Mangalsutra just for the sake of society and do not want to give my son to me also. I want to go back to that home so that I can live with my son as I know getting custody of child is not possible to me as my wife earns far better than me and I am not interested in only visitation right, I want my son to be with me daily. If I file RCR will judge give order to her to take me back in her home?

Learning

1 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     29 December 2019

Dear sir,

You can claim custody of child based on your case. Rest, if you are willing to continue with her alongwith her boyfriend it is your choice or divorce her.

Regards,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register