LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Alekya   24 December 2019

Pf

Hello Sir, I had to leave the company due to health issues and later they asked me to pay 19k for taking sick leaves. I didn't pay that amount as it's not my fault. I don't know if my status is mentioned "absconded" or anything. I want to withdraw my pf amount. However, I have to change the basic details and the employer should approve those changes. Please advise how to proceed

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     25 December 2019

Interestingly, the EPFO has very recently come up with the online facility of withdrawal which has rendered the entire process easier and less time-consuming.

Prerequisite: To apply for withdrawal of EPF online through EPF Portal, make sure that the following conditions are met:

1. UAN (Universal Account Number) is activated and the mobile number used for activating the UAN is in working condition
  2. UAN is linked with your KYC i.e. Aadhaar, PAN and bank details along with the IFSC code.

If the above conditions are met, then the requirement of an attestation of the previous employer to carry out the process of withdrawal can be done away with.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     04 January 2020

repeated

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Pf-206491.asp

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register