LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sundaram (T.G.T)     24 June 2010

less duration for census duty

I am a teacher in a Private school.I have received the duty kit for census duty on 23 June 2010.  I was informed about the duty on 21 June '10 but the letter and details about the duty reached to me in written on 23 June after receiving which I could get the duty kit . According to the letter I have to cover 207 houses in a particular locality by  30 June 2010 that is only a duration of 8 days. People have been given 20 days to cover 150 houses. I have started the duty from 23 June but it is impossible to complete the duty by 30 June. The site place from my house is almost 15 km away and being a female its difficult to go in a lower middle class muslim area and perform my duty.It is inhuman and the nagar Nigam people are not cooperating.Kindly guide me and suggest me ways to get the duration extended and to whom should I approach for this?

Learning

2 Replies

Adv. Gulammayudin A. Gagdani (LEGAL ADVISOR)     25 June 2010

inform about the status to concerned collector office in writing regarding the same.

(Guest)

just an appropriate action suggested by mr. gagdani.  do it well in time, right now.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register