Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

seshadri vikrala ( Asst.Security Commissioner/Group 'A' RETIRED)     10 December 2019

Railway protection force;whether armed force of uoi or not .

Vide "The Repealing and Amending Act, 2001 (Act No. 30 of 2001) published in the Extraordinary Gazette of India on 3rd September, 2001 -- certain sections pertaining to RPF - as an Armed Force of the Union of India- was repealed; BUT AGAIN, THE ABOVE ENTIRE ACT IS FOUND TO HAVE BEEN REPEALED IN LATER YEARS BY REPEAL AND AMENDMENT ACTS-- THUS , THE RPF IS AGAIN VESTED WITH THE STATUTORY POWER AS " AN ARMED FORCE OF THE UNION OF INDIA"; KINDLY TO CONFIRM WITH CLEAR CLARIFICATION ON THE ABOVE ISSUE- whether the RPF- Railway Protection Force is now to be treated as an ARMED FORCE OF THE UNION OF INDIA OR AS AN ORDINARY UNIFORMED CENTRAL GOVERNMENT FORCE UNDER THE CONTROL AND COMMAND OF THE MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS.

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/default.asp

Learning

17 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     11 December 2019

You can file RTI Application to Central Public Information officer and can get a copy of directive/order/notification if any for clarification.

Application dt.11th Dec,2019 seeking information under RTI Act

Before: CPIO, RPF, HQ...................

Fee: Postal order No..for Rs.10/- Fvg Accounts officer RPF payable at.....

Applicant:

Information solicited:

1. Please provide me a copy of the notification/order/directive that states that the Railway Protection Force is to be treated as an ARMED FORCE OF THE UNION OF INDIA OR AS AN ORDINARY UNIFORMED CENTRAL GOVERNMENT FORCE UNDER THE CONTROL AND COMMAND OF THE MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS.

Applicant.

seshadri vikrala ( Asst.Security Commissioner/Group 'A' RETIRED)     11 December 2019

RPF ALWAYS SAID IT IS ARMED FORCE OF THE UOI... UNDER THE REPEAL AND AMENDMENT ACT,2001-sections appertaining to RPF as armed FORCE OF THE UOI have been repealed.... but again it was otherwise indicated that in later years, the same status of RPF as armed FORCE OF THE UOI has been restored by repealing the above Act passed in 2001; I tried to get the matter verified from known sources, but could not find how much truth is there in REPEAL of the ACT passed in 2001...is it possible???

seshadri vikrala ( Asst.Security Commissioner/Group 'A' RETIRED)     11 December 2019

RPF ALWAYS SAID IT IS ARMED FORCE OF THE UOI... UNDER THE REPEAL AND AMENDMENT ACT,2001-sections appertaining to RPF as armed FORCE OF THE UOI have been repealed.... but again it was otherwise indicated that in later years, the same status of RPF as armed FORCE OF THE UOI has been restored by repealing the above Act passed in 2001; I tried to get the matter verified from known sources, but could not find how much truth is there in REPEAL of the ACT passed in 2001...is it possible??? Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=206182&offset=1

seshadri vikrala ( Asst.Security Commissioner/Group 'A' RETIRED)     12 December 2019

Till 2001, as per the RPF Act of 1985 or otherwise, RPF has been conferred with the status of an Armed FORCE OF THE UOI, but the same was outrightly removed by REPEAL AND AMENDMENT ACT 2001by repealing the SECTIONS of the Act; but the same was found to have been restored ONCE again in LATER YEARS,may be after 2010 or so, BY repealing the earliest R& Act 2001;;;!!! If so, can I get the special GAZETTE NOTIFICATION ORDERS CONNECTED TO THIS MATTER... GETTING REPLY FROM RAILWAY BOARD RPF IS SECONDARY THROUGH RTI... MAY BE BETTER IF CAN GET CLARIFICATION FROM OUR LCI PLEASE,IT WORLD'S LARGEST NEWS THAT REFLECTS EVEN THE PRESENT SITUATIONS AND FACTS AS PER LAW.

seshadri vikrala ( Asst.Security Commissioner/Group 'A' RETIRED)     12 December 2019

RPF is not at par with that of the ARMED FORCES of DEFENCE PERSONNEL, Army,Navy and AirForce, but for all purposes RPF has been conferred with the status of an Armed FORCE OF THE UOI,at par with that of other CENTRAL GOVERNMENT uniformed services, like that of BSF ,CRPF,CISF,ITBP AND SO ON WHICH ARE UNDER THE CONTROL AND COMMAND OF THE MINISTRY OF HOME AFFAIRS, while RPF, the only UNIFORMED SERVICES FORCE IS KEPT IN THE CAMMAND AND CONTROL OF THE MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS... May kindly clarify

ARMED FORCES of UOI is being vested to CENTRAL GOVERNMENT uniformed force SERVICES to explore and EXTEND certain priveliged rights and obligations being offered by GOI to such ARMED FORCES personnel.... IT IS INFORMED THAT EXCEPT RPF, all other CAPFS WORKING UNDER THE CONTROL AND COMMAND OF THE HOME MINISTRY AND IN DEFENCE MINISTRY ARE GETTING FULL PLEDGED RIGHTS AND PREVILEGES GUARANTEED UNDER GOI FINANCE MINISTRY ORDERS...IF RPF IS ALSO AN ARMED FORCE OF THE UOI LIKE BSF, CRPF CISF ITBP,ETC... WHY RPF PERSONNEL CHILDREN, ETC ARE NOT GETTING%QUOTA RESERVED SEATS IN ENGINEERING, MEDICAL AND OTHER COLLEGES AND OTHER TYPES OF FECILITIES AS BEING ENJOYED BY OTHER FORCES PERSONNEL... CAN BE CLARIFIED PLEASE

seshadri vikrala ( Asst.Security Commissioner/Group 'A' RETIRED)     16 December 2019

Central government ARMED FORCES like RPF, CRPF CISF ITBP, BSF can't be Defence Forces of India they are always termed as PARA MILITARY FORCES.. WHILE RPF IS UNDER THE CONTROL AND COMMAND OF THE RAILWAYS, THE ONLY OTHER ARMED FORCE... COAST GUARD, DEFENCE SECURITY FORCE WORK UNDER THE DEFENCE MINISTRY... STILL THEY TOO XAPFS, LIKE OTHER CAPFS WORKING UNDER MINISTRY OF HOME AFFAIRS... Till 2001, as per the RPF Act of 1985 or otherwise, RPF has been conferred with the status of an Armed FORCE OF THE UOI, but the same was outrightly removed by REPEAL AND AMENDMENT ACT 2001by repealing the SECTIONS of the Act; but the same was found to have been restored ONCE again in LATER YEARS,may be after 2010 or so, BY repealing the earliest R& Act 2001;;;!!! If so, can I get the special GAZETTE NOTIFICATION ORDERS CONNECTED TO THIS MATTER... GETTING REPLY FROM RAILWAY BOARD RPF IS SECONDARY THROUGH RTI... MAY BE BETTER IF CAN GET CLARIFICATION FROM OUR LCI PLEASE,IT WORLD'S LARGEST NEWS THAT REFLECTS EVEN THE PRESENT SITUATIONS AND FACTS AS PER LAW. ONLY CAPFS, ARMED FORCES OF THE UOI, SHALL BE PRESENTED WITH THE HONOUR OF PRESIDENT's COLOURS, A FLAG EXCLUSIVELY MADE AND CONNECT TO RECOGNISED AS THAT OF ARMED FORCES OF THE UOI , OTHERWISE NOT...

seshadri vikrala ( Asst.Security Commissioner/Group 'A' RETIRED)     16 December 2019

Central government ARMED FORCES like RPF, CRPF CISF ITBP, BSF can't be Defence Forces of India they are always termed as PARA MILITARY FORCES.. WHILE RPF IS UNDER THE CONTROL AND COMMAND OF THE RAILWAYS, THE ONLY OTHER ARMED FORCE... COAST GUARD, DEFENCE SECURITY FORCE WORK UNDER THE DEFENCE MINISTRY... STILL THEY TOO XAPFS, LIKE OTHER CAPFS WORKING UNDER MINISTRY OF HOME AFFAIRS... Till 2001, as per the RPF Act of 1985 or otherwise, RPF has been conferred with the status of an Armed FORCE OF THE UOI, but the same was outrightly removed by REPEAL AND AMENDMENT ACT 2001by repealing the SECTIONS of the Act; but the same was found to have been restored ONCE again in LATER YEARS,may be after 2010 or so, BY repealing the earliest R& Act 2001;;;!!! If so, can I get the special GAZETTE NOTIFICATION ORDERS CONNECTED TO THIS MATTER... GETTING REPLY FROM RAILWAY BOARD RPF IS SECONDARY THROUGH RTI... MAY BE BETTER IF CAN GET CLARIFICATION FROM OUR LCI PLEASE,IT WORLD'S LARGEST NEWS THAT REFLECTS EVEN THE PRESENT SITUATIONS AND FACTS AS PER LAW. ONLY CAPFS, ARMED FORCES OF THE UOI, SHALL BE PRESENTED WITH THE HONOUR OF PRESIDENT's COLOURS, A FLAG EXCLUSIVELY MADE AND CONNECT TO RECOGNISED AS THAT OF ARMED FORCES OF THE UOI , OTHERWISE NOT...

You are unnecessarily found to be raising personalised opinions and to thrash on me... I have been in the RPF and continuing be so even after 38 years of service and since around 10 years I am delighted to submit that I am working as the PRESIDENT RPF PENSIONER'S WELFARE ASSOCIATION SECUNDERABAD FOR THE BENEFIT OF RETIRED RPF PERSONNEL, IF YOU GOT DOUBT ON MY WORKING, PLEASE ATTEND RPFPWA SECUNDERABAD... MEETING BEING ORGANISED ON EVERY SECOND WEDNESDAY OF EVERY MONTH AND YOU ARE INVITED TO inspect and take note of our MINUTES OF THE MEETING BEING RECORDED AND THE CORRESPONDING REPLIES WE ARE RECEIVING FROM THE RAILWAYS,RPF, ETC... THANKS FOR YOUR VALUABLE REFLECTION MADE ABOUT ME... REGARDS VSESHADRI ASC RPF RETIRED...

SRI.OM PRAKASH JI, Read your reply on the subject matter... You are unnecessarily found to be raising personalised opinions and to thrash on me... I have been in the RPF and continuing be so even after 38 years of service and since around 10 years I am delighted to submit that I am working as the PRESIDENT , RPF PENSIONER'S WELFARE ASSOCIATION , SECUNDERABAD FOR THE BENEFIT OF RETIRED RPF PERSONNEL, IF YOU GOT DOUBT ON MY WORKING, PLEASE ATTEND RPFPWA SECUNDERABAD... MEETING BEING ORGANISED ON EVERY SECOND WEDNESDAY OF EVERY MONTH AND YOU ARE INVITED TO inspect and take note of our MINUTES OF THE MEETING BEING RECORDED AND THE CORRESPONDING REPLIES WE ARE RECEIVING FROM THE RAILWAYS,RPF, ETC... THANKS FOR YOUR VALUABLE REFLECTION MADE ABOUT ME... REGARDS VSESHADRI ASC RPF RETIRED... I don't have any personal interest in any manner whatsoever...i trust that one should work with full sincerity and dedication and commitment without showing any signs of BIAS, even though some have been reflected in a criminal case or in the departmental disciplinary action matters... you might be able to make sure that preponderance of probability must come on recREC OF DOCUMENTS WRITTEN STATEMENTS or records,then only I can,cadidl candidly say that some one is involved, .eve even if they are the person in background philosher in the interested parties or abetting from behind the scenes.. Regards Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=206182&offset=2#reply

SRI.OM PRAKASH JI, Read your reply on the subject matter... You are unnecessarily found to be raising personalised opinions and to thrash on me... I have been in the RPF and continuing be so even after 38 years of service and since around 10 years I am delighted to submit that I am working as the PRESIDENT , RPF PENSIONER'S WELFARE ASSOCIATION , SECUNDERABAD FOR THE BENEFIT OF RETIRED RPF PERSONNEL, IF YOU GOT DOUBT ON MY WORKING, PLEASE ATTEND RPFPWA SECUNDERABAD... MEETING BEING ORGANISED ON EVERY SECOND WEDNESDAY OF EVERY MONTH AND YOU ARE INVITED TO inspect and take note of our MINUTES OF THE MEETING BEING RECORDED AND THE CORRESPONDING REPLIES WE ARE RECEIVING FROM THE RAILWAYS,RPF, ETC... THANKS FOR YOUR VALUABLE REFLECTION MADE ABOUT ME... REGARDS VSESHADRI ASC RPF RETIRED... I don't have any personal interest in any manner whatsoever...i trust that one should work with full sincerity and dedication and commitment without showing any signs of BIAS, even though some have been reflected in a criminal case or in the departmental disciplinary action matters... you might be able to make sure that preponderance of probability must come on RECORD OF DOCUMENTS WRITTEN STATEMENTS or recordsEVIVENCEOF PROOF,then only I can,cadidl candidly say that some one is involved, VOUGE AND HEAR SAY CAN'T BE ACCOUNTED FOR TO TAKE ACTION IN A FORCE... even if they are the PERSONS in background philosher in the interested parties or abetting from behind the scenes.. Regards Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=206182&offset=2#reply
Originally posted by : OM PRAKASH
I knew since the inception that you have some personal interest in raising such query, hence had even asked you about it, but you kept on avoiding with irrelevant explanations. However, if you may so, then post a RTI application with the RPF or file a PIL in the Apex Court.

seshadri vikrala ( Asst.Security Commissioner/Group 'A' RETIRED)     18 December 2019

DID you ever served in RPF or in any CAPFs... can you please send your profile on the EXPERIENCE ABOUT CAPFs and about problems with the status of the ARMED FORCE OF THE UOI LIKE IN RPF,WHY THE HONBLE COURT IN A CASE DID NOT AGREE TO GET QUOTA OF SEATS IN MEDICAL COLLEGE TO RPF CHILDREN... CAN YOU PLEASE SEND FEW INCIDENTS WHEREAT RPF HAVE BEEN GIVEN % QUOTA IN THE RESERVATION FOR ARMED FORCES EMPLOYEES... I DON'T HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH ME AND I AM STRUGGLING TO GET EQUALITY BEFORE AND AT PAR TREATMENT AS OF ARMED FORCE, NOT JUST TO KEEP ON SAYING...I JOINED IN RPF AS SI IN 1969==RETIRED AS ASSISTANT SECURITY COMMISSIONER, GROUP A GRADE POST... BUT FOR ADMINISTRATION DELAYS IN CONDUCTING DPCs , since several decades they continued so, I have RETIRED as ASC...or else a sub-inspector of 1970s, inspector in 1983, and ad-hoc ASC in 2001... OUT side standing and making comments on fielding, batting and bowling and wickets remaining is very easy... only the player in the field know what cricketer is to be.... REGARDS...

seshadri vikrala ( Asst.Security Commissioner/Group 'A' RETIRED)     18 December 2019

"very nice of you to hear that you your experience in Indian Navy could get benefits out of India and you are not the ex-servicemen and not a PENSIONER... I have not made any irrelevant EXPLANATIONS as per your quote... every thing is recorded and I think you are already preflexed and.... what is TO write more...thanks REGARDS
Originally posted by : seshadri vikrala

SRI.OM PRAKASH JI,
Read your reply on the subject matter...
You are unnecessarily found to be raising personalised opinions and to thrash on me... I have been in the RPF and continuing be so even after 38 years of service and since around 10 years I am delighted to submit that I am working as the PRESIDENT , RPF PENSIONER'S WELFARE ASSOCIATION , SECUNDERABAD FOR THE BENEFIT OF RETIRED RPF PERSONNEL, IF YOU GOT DOUBT ON MY WORKING, PLEASE ATTEND RPFPWA SECUNDERABAD... MEETING BEING ORGANISED ON EVERY SECOND WEDNESDAY OF EVERY MONTH AND YOU ARE INVITED TO inspect and take note of our MINUTES OF THE MEETING BEING RECORDED AND THE CORRESPONDING REPLIES WE ARE RECEIVING FROM THE RAILWAYS,RPF, ETC... THANKS FOR YOUR VALUABLE REFLECTION MADE ABOUT ME... REGARDS VSESHADRI ASC RPF RETIRED...
I don't have any personal interest in any manner whatsoever...i trust that one should work with full sincerity and dedication and commitment without showing any signs of BIAS, even though some have been reflected in a criminal case or in the departmental disciplinary action matters... you might be able to make sure that preponderance of probability must come on RECORD OF DOCUMENTS WRITTEN STATEMENTS or recordsEVIVENCEOF PROOF,then only I can,cadidl candidly say that some one is involved, VOUGE AND HEAR SAY CAN'T BE ACCOUNTED FOR TO TAKE ACTION IN A FORCE... even if they are the PERSONS in background philosher in the interested parties or abetting from behind the scenes..
Regards

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=206182&offset=2#reply

I knew since the inception that you have some personal interest in raising such query, hence had even asked you about it, but you kept on avoiding with irrelevant explanations. However, if you may so, then post a RTI application with the RPF or file a PIL in the Apex Court.

"very nice of you to hear that you your experience in Indian Navy could get benefits out of India and you are not the ex-servicemen and not a PENSIONER... I have not made any irrelevant EXPLANATIONS as per your quote... every thing is recorded and I think you are already preflexed and.... what is TO write more...thanks REGARDS
Originally posted by : seshadri vikrala

SRI.OM PRAKASH JI,
Read your reply on the subject matter...
You are unnecessarily found to be raising personalised opinions and to thrash on me... I have been in the RPF and continuing be so even after 38 years of service and since around 10 years I am delighted to submit that I am working as the PRESIDENT , RPF PENSIONER'S WELFARE ASSOCIATION , SECUNDERABAD FOR THE BENEFIT OF RETIRED RPF PERSONNEL, IF YOU GOT DOUBT ON MY WORKING, PLEASE ATTEND RPFPWA SECUNDERABAD... MEETING BEING ORGANISED ON EVERY SECOND WEDNESDAY OF EVERY MONTH AND YOU ARE INVITED TO inspect and take note of our MINUTES OF THE MEETING BEING RECORDED AND THE CORRESPONDING REPLIES WE ARE RECEIVING FROM THE RAILWAYS,RPF, ETC... THANKS FOR YOUR VALUABLE REFLECTION MADE ABOUT ME... REGARDS VSESHADRI ASC RPF RETIRED...
I don't have any personal interest in any manner whatsoever...i trust that one should work with full sincerity and dedication and commitment without showing any signs of BIAS, even though some have been reflected in a criminal case or in the departmental disciplinary action matters... you might be able to make sure that preponderance of probability must come on RECORD OF DOCUMENTS WRITTEN STATEMENTS or recordsEVIVENCEOF PROOF,then only I can,cadidl candidly say that some one is involved, VOUGE AND HEAR SAY CAN'T BE ACCOUNTED FOR TO TAKE ACTION IN A FORCE... even if they are the PERSONS in background philosher in the interested parties or abetting from behind the scenes..
Regards

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=206182&offset=2#reply

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register