LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sugeetha Elango   08 December 2019

asset

as the property was in the name of death father in law. his wife n daughter sold their share only. my husband too died who is one of legal heirs. is it possible to sale without my sign as I'm daughter in law with one minor.

without checkbanthi how sold

now my died husband share 3 legal heirs myself n minor son n his mother. she can ask one share from my husband too as she already sold her share. please note this property all was in the name of my father in law only. my husband didn't earn this property. so now my mother in law says I won't give or change to my name for use n sale.

Learning

5 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     09 December 2019

Contact a local advocate, as your husband is also a co-sharer of the property, and his legal heirs are entitled for share in the property.  First issue such legal notice as immediately as possible. Your mother in law is also a co-sharer, and entitled for a share in her husband's property but she is not having any rights to usurp her son's share also.  (If your mother in law is claiming such rights by virtue of a registered will of your father in law in his self acquired property, she may be right)

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     09 December 2019

yes without your concerned it can't be sold . where are you from ?

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     09 December 2019

read as concern as against concerned

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     10 December 2019

It is advisable to consult and engage another local prudent lawyer with relevant documents/record for professional guidance and further proceeding, without seeking obligation of experts on this platform who shall form their opinion on the basis of limited facts posted by you. 

However, if you are located in Delhi and feel so, may contact me with relevant records (on appointment) at: Chamber No 647, Lawyer's Chamber Block, Dwarka Courts Complex, Sector 10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075  Cell # 9891152939 email: majjagdish@yahoo.com or visit: vakil-saab.com

Sugeetha Elango   28 December 2019

I'm from krishnagiri staying in my mom place. property is in kallakurichi. they don't allow to use. they have power. so I go whenever possible. home key also they only have. for everything I have to beg them.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register