LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sugeetha Elango   08 December 2019

notary

can I get sign on notary from my mother in law that hereafter for any reason in future should not come to us. as she itself said doesn't require me n her grandson after his son death. is it valid for me n my son.

Learning

3 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     09 December 2019

Dear Sugeetha,

You did not raise any legal issue so that experts can advice. However your mother in law may be out of sorrow or depression has said. So try to amicably settle the issue by involving other senior family members.

Regards,

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     09 December 2019

what is the reason your MIL got that much angry? First state your facts clearly then we put our suggestion .

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     10 December 2019

Vague and incomplete information can not lead to form an opinion and oblige.

It is advisable to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for professional guidance and further proceeding, without seeking obligation of experts on this platform who shall form their opinion on the basis of limited facts posted by you. 

However, if you are located in Delhi and feel so, may contact me with relevant records (on appointment) at: Chamber No 647, Lawyer's Chamber Block, Dwarka Courts Complex, Sector 10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075  Cell # 9891152939 email: majjagdish@yahoo.com or visit: vakil-saab.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register