LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Zohaib Mansuri   07 December 2019

passport renewal

hi recently my passport was going to Expired so I go for Renewal before it get expired but In police verification I did not get clear report due to One FIR filed on me before two months already I have the stay order from Gujarat HIgh court on same FIR as it was a counter blast against my 4 FIR on one builder who cheated Me and my Family by selling one flats to two different buyers by registering agreement of sale . I want to knw can a police officer Give negative report when The FIR has stay order

Learning

7 Replies

Adv Vinay Mathur + 8447131770 (Advocate)     07 December 2019

what r the charges in FIR
1 Like

FIR II/208/2019 SECTION 323,294kh ,506,114

actually I filed FIR first agaisnt these builder But when they knws that fir is done against them then they also filed FiR against me by putting pressure on police

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     07 December 2019

It is not the police that is issuing PP.  The police have to state the pending cases if any and in brief the charges.  It may not be possible for you to get a passport when a criminal offence is pending.

put an application of NOC in the court where your is being heard.
if you don't get NOC then you have to approach the High court
1 Like

case is being heard

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     08 December 2019

It is advisable to consult your lawyer or another local prudent lawyer with relevant case file for analyses, proper advise and guidance. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register