LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harish kammam   06 December 2019

Query about noc

My brother getting a govt job as my father was expired so we kept a sign in 100rs affidavit of NOC ... But we don't want to give the job to him So I want to know that .. Is their any signs we have to keep for his job and This affidavit enough for his job or not ? Please help me Thank you

Learning

4 Replies

Sb Karma   06 December 2019

Originally posted by : Harish kammam
My brother getting a govt job as my father was expired so we kept a sign in 100rs affidavit of NOC ... But we don't want to give the job to him

So I want to know that ..
Is their any signs we have to keep for his job and This affidavit enough for his job or not ?
Please help me
Thank you

Affidavit and NOC sign is enough for job

But my friends said that there will be a direct verification by superior officers to my mother ... that "Whether the job would be giving to your son is wishing or not"? Is that procedure is their now?

But my friends said that there will be a direct verification by superior officers to my mother ... that "Whether the job would be giving to your son is wishing or not"? Is that procedure is their now?

Sb Karma   07 December 2019

Originally posted by : Harish kammam

NOC from other dependent  is must iimportant.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register