Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Meenal Amit Chaphekar   04 December 2019

Possession delay, clients demanding amount and flat.

One flat issue. One client bought flat in August 2015 for Rs. 15 lakhs. He paid total amount in cash. He service person earning just 20,000 pm don"t know how he has cash. Due some stay issue, flat possession is delay. We returned 5 lacs as possession is delay. Then three months ago he forcefully prepared from us to give flats of Rs. 25 lakhs anywhere else and also taken security cheques from us. Now same booked flats is going to ready in six months and we are ready to give him with registration. But he is doing severe harrassement. Everyday bringing lots of people to my home and harrassing my family. And without reason his wife spoiling my name in my society and neighbour hood. Please guide me what to do. Can i take police support to deliver his booked flat. What do to with new agreement he forcefully prepared. Please help me.

Learning

2 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     05 December 2019

A local advocate can provide immediate and practical remedy after studying the agreement signed in between the purchaser and builder.  Record the nuisance created by the purchaser with the help of unsocial elements in a video when he visits the next time and issue a notice reminding of the terms and conditions and your rightful conduct for compensating for the delay and ask him to proceed legally instead of creating nuisance at the workplace with help of outsiders.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     07 December 2019

Vague, confusing and conflicting facts have been posted by you.

You have admitted amount paid in cash and doubting paying capacity of the flat, which one of these statement is true ?

Who have granted stay and what is the reason for "stay" of possession ? 

What is the opinion and advise of your lawyer, who is well aware about the facts and circumstances of the case, an able, competent and intelligent enough to advise, guide and proceed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register