Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

murali (SA)     04 December 2019

Sale deed of deceased father's house

Need Help? I won't keep you waiting

Sale deed of a deceased father's house

Good evening, my father died in 2012 without any will . He bought a house. We are 6 LRS. my mother, My eldest brother, 4 sisters including me. Iam 4 th daughter. Without my brother's consent and notice now even though the house is in my father's name I got sale deed registered by paying money through cheques in SRO of 3 sisters share by mentioning owners of 3/6 joint undivided share of the house. My mother want to gift her share to me as she has been living with me since my father death. . I want your most valuable information and suggestions regarding the following. 1. Is the sale deed of my 3sisters shares valid or liable to any complications. 2. Can my mother her 1/6shares to me by registered in SRO. 3.After the gift deed how to get title of my 5/6share in the house by leaving my brother share.
4. can my brother challenge the Sale deed and gift deed invalid

Learning

1 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     05 December 2019

Similar post appeared in this forum in the past, and guidance was given by the members that the daughter who purchased all other co-sharers shares can not bring pressure on another co-sharer her brother for his share, and it is left to him.  The issue has to be settled within the family or she should file partition suit in court praying for partition with metes and bounds, as the share the daughter has purchased was without such boundaries and measurement.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register