LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sarah   05 December 2019

Counselling

Sir Last year unable to attend counselling bcz of m'y studies in abroad. My husband used my absent , submitted for exparte order. Then i came India to file setaside petition, the honorable judge passed decison on my favor. I came to counselling but my husband was absent wanterly for three counsellings then i came back to abroad to finish my studies. When i was absent for counselling, he.is coming to attend it but when i am present for counselling he is absent wanterly. Now i could not go to India without finishing my studies so my husband is using my absent for exparte order. Next counselling will be on coming tuesday..... Pls advice me what will happen? Thanks a lot. Sarah

Learning

2 Replies

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     05 December 2019

Then give power to your parets to appear before the family court with valuid evidence . seeking advise from your advocate and act accordingly 

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     07 December 2019

Earlier also your case was stated to have been proceeded exparte, again now it is being proceeded ex parte ?

Vague and confusing statements can not lead to form an opinion and oblige.

What is the advise of the lawyer engaged by you for proceeding the case(s) ? Proceed as advised. 

However, if you have lost faith in your lawyer change him/her immediately and it is better to consult/engage another local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts/document for proper guidance and proceeding.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register