LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shashank   02 December 2019

Property mutation

Respected sir, I am from kanpur, uttar Pradesh. My father had purchased a plot of area 200 sq. yards in Kanpur from a co-operative housing society member on registered sale deed, around 24 years ago. The sale deed is in the name of my mother. That member had purchased the plot from society on 90 years lease through registered bainama. Before selling that plot to my father, a NOC letter was issued by the co-operative housing society to that member in which it is clearly mentioned that there are no dues of society on that member and he can build himself or resale that plot to anyone. There is boundary wall constructed by us and We have possession of plot since last 24 years. Due to some financial condition and being that plot in undeveloped area of kanpur at that time my father did not have any construction on it. Few days back my father gave me papers of that plot then I came to know that the mutation of plot not done by either that member or by my father. On exploring I found that the society in which plot is situated, is not regularized by Kanpur Development Authority but in the process of regularization with other unregularized societies. In government survey done in the past the land use of society was found residential which is clearly mentioned in the notice of Kanpur Development Authority. My questions are--- Q.1- Mutation is possible or not? Q.2- Is it possible that mutation of plot can be done directly in the name of my mother or first mutation will be in the name of that society member (he is not available now) who sold plot to my father? Q.3- Is it possible that mutation can be done to my name directly? If yes then what is the procedure? Q.4- If mutation is possible then should I have to go to Tehsil or Nagar Nigam for mutation? Q.5- And if mutation is not possible then what can I do?

Learning

1 Replies

Shashi Dhara   02 December 2019

File declaratory suit if any dispute arises and then let your father and mother gift it to you and then change mutation to Ur name.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register