LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi Rohilla   04 December 2019

Compounding Fee

I'm a member resident of a Society in Dwarka. My flat is freehold from DDA. If I add some space in my flat, will I have to pay compounding fee to DDA? If yes, at what rate?

Learning

4 Replies

Sb Karma   04 December 2019

Originally posted by : Ravi Rohilla
I'm a member resident of a Society in Dwarka. My flat is freehold from DDA. If I add some space in my flat, will I have to pay compounding fee to DDA? If yes, at what rate?

Please go to the rate check option of DDA from below given link.....

https://online.dda.org.in/Booking/check_rates.aspx

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     04 December 2019

You can also file RTI Application to your specific issue and get authentic information.

Application dt.4th Dec,2019 seeking information under RTI Act.

Before: CPIO, DDA, New Delhi.

RTI fee: Postal order No.  Rs.10/- fvg.Accounts officer payable at New Delhi.

Applicant:

BRIEF FACTS:  Applicant  resident of a Society in Dwarka Compounding fees payable for freehold DDA flat for adding space  - Quantum of compounding fees - Laid down Procedure for seeking approval.

Information solicited:

1.Please provide me a copy of directive/order/circular/notification that states the laid down procedure for adding space to freehold DDA flat at Dwaraka and states the fees framed for such purpose.

Applicant.

P. Venu (Advocate)     04 December 2019

The query suggests no legal elements. Information could be accessed on the internet.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     05 December 2019

Answer is big "NO".

An individual member of a cooperative group housing society can not (repeat CAN NOT) make addition/alteration in exterior of his/her flat. It is illegal.

It is advisable to consult a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts, guidance and proceeding.

However, if you feel so, may contact me with relevant records (on appointment) at: chamber No 647, Lawyer's Chamber Block, Dwarka Courts Complex, Sector 10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075 Cell # 9891152939 email: majjagdish@yahoo.com or visit: vakil-saab.com 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register