LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nitin Dharayan   02 December 2019

affidavit

dear sir , the company I am still working with has submitted affidavit to state drug office the content is as follows
Affidavit (Technical Staff)

Before – Drug licensing Authority, Uttarakhand.

1.       I …………….. S/o …………… aged about 30thYear R/o ……………affirm and declare on oath as under

2.       That my qualification is M.Sc. And has been approved by drug licensing Authority(Uttarakhand) State for the analysis of Drugs.

3.       That I have joined as analytical chemist M/s ………………. Pvt. Ltd since 02 Jun 2016.

4.       That I shall be responsible for testing of Drugs manufactured by M/s ………….. Pvt. Ltd. and therefore shell be responsible for the quality of Drugs manufactured by said firm.

5.       That I have never been convicted by any court of low under the provisions of Drugs and Cosmetics Act and Rules there under.

Deponent

Verification

I, …………………the deponent above named hereby solemnly sate and affirm that the statements made in para 1 to 5 are true to the best of my knowledge, Belief and information.

Date: .

Place: .

Deponen

Now I have submitted the application on plain A4 sheet to drug office that I am not responsible of quality and testing of any product of my company and I take the receiving by the attendant of drug office with drug office stamp .

Now my question is if any case rajistered by government on company regarding quality of products , the receiving of drug office application by myself is enough to show in court case ?
how do I cancel the affidavit submitted ?
I am still working in same company.

Learning

4 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     02 December 2019

Dear Nitin,

Court will rely on investigation conducted by the officer rather than any affidavit.

Regards,

dear sir thankyou for you help , I just want to know whether I can claim in court that I have submitted the responsibility over letter and I am not responsible for any case. Is that plain paper application with gov. office stamp and sign will work for me in court in future ?

how do I cancel the affidavit submitted ?

Shashi Dhara   02 December 2019

You submit another affidavit that you have withdrawn the previous affidavit and in future your a not responsible for any act and keep the copy furnished with endorsement.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register