LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rathi Divs   23 November 2019

divorce

Hi,I am from Tamil Nadu...I have an issue regarding my divorce...and this was my second marriage..I remarried a widower and I am the same thought...I married on last January 2018..and I moved with him to uk..on may2018 I cm back to India for my father's funeral...the guy how I remarried didn't even had any concern towards it...so I fought with him in a phone for the same...with in four later he foist a complaint against me..that I threatened him.that I commit suicide..which is a false allegations ..and he doesn't have any prove of that..the police inspector blasted him for making a false complaint ..against me...and I checked his background through the police..which he have already a murder case of his ex-wife which was give by his ex mom in law..in active ..which he didn't told before marriage ..one week later he foist a direction against the women police how blasted him ...in the ground of harrasment...and I cm to the conclusion that I don't want to live with such a problematic guy..and how have. already a murder case ..I need divorce and he as my orginal education certificates and my jewelry ..I approached his lawyer ..but she kept lying that he will give divorce ..he will return back all the jewelry and certificates ..and it become already 2 year..and I lost my hope that I wil get back my certificates and divorce .. kindly suggested me a gud conclusion please...
Thanks...

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)

You can file a case for divorce if you have completed 1 year of marriage.

Simulateneously you can file complaint with PS and concerned embassy and file criminal cases as well.

Regards

Balachander Reddy

Advocate

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     23 November 2019

Where is he now and where are you now?

He is London..I am in tamilnadu

If I file a PC ..he will not cm from London sir..and more over ..he is so afraid that I wil put him behind the bar..

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     24 November 2019

As you are in India, as your marriage took place in India and as a woman, you can file for divorce in India under Indian laws. Your petition can include recovery of jewellery and your certificates also. Has he got any assets in India?  If he does not appear in court, you can pray for ex-parte divorce. As he is outside India, any maitenance may be difficult.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register