Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ANUPAM SINHA   14 November 2019

Wrong wife's name typed below photo in flat sale deed

Dear Sir ,

We had bought a flat in patna in 2001  and Sale deed had been registered in the name of three.1 Myself 2. Wife 3. Father.

Name of all the three people in the main body of deed has been written correctly but  my wife's name has been wrongly typed by registration authority in the back of first page below photographs (taken during registration) ,Where she has signed with the correct name. While at all places starting from page 3 in the sale deed(Doc prpepared by lawyer ) her name alon with other two name  is correctly written.

Property is on loan ,so the originall deed with the bank and I had not thought for rectification.

Please help and tell ,Is there any issue .

1.This deed is valid or not.?

2. Is there will be any issue during selling of this flat.

Please help.

Regards

Anupam sinha

Learning

3 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     14 November 2019

That is no problem ,,dear still u can bring that to the notice of registration authority

The sale deed is valid don worry

Sb Karma   14 November 2019

Originally posted by : ANUPAM SINHA
Dear Sir ,

We had bought a flat in patna in 2001  and Sale deed had been registered in the name of three.1 Myself 2. Wife 3. Father.

Name of all the three people in the main body of deed has been written correctly but  my wife's name has been wrongly typed by registration authority in the back of first page below photographs (taken during registration) ,Where she has signed with the correct name. While at all places starting from page 3 in the sale deed(Doc prpepared by lawyer ) her name alon with other two name  is correctly written.

Property is on loan ,so the originall deed with the bank and I had not thought for rectification.

Please help and tell ,Is there any issue .

1.This deed is valid or not.?

2. Is there will be any issue during selling of this flat.

Please help.

Regards

Anupam sinha

Sale deed is valid...but as soon as possible go to reg. office and notified them to correct in their database.If there they correct,then demand for duplicate copy with paying some fees and kept it with you for future reference.

thats it its simple don't worry.

ANUPAM SINHA   14 November 2019

Dear Sir Registered date was 2011 and I had not taken any action and I was busy in paying EMi to bank. Now with the increase in awareness it has come to my notice. Sir can I bring it now in the notice of registry authority. Regards Anupam sinha

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register