LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kiran   12 November 2019

drianage water issue

I have query that one of the neighbour drain water in front of my home intensoin to irritate me.so what legal actions I will take relating to any law or post any notice to that neighbour.

Learning

1 Replies

Sb Karma   12 November 2019

Originally posted by : Kiran
I have query that one of the neighbour drain water in front of my home intensoin to irritate me.so what legal actions I will take relating to any law or post any notice to that neighbour.

Same type of problem issue already reply in thread please read following carefully.....

1. according to the section 268 of IPC says as follows: A person is guilty of a public nuisance who does any act or is guilty of an illegal omission which causes any common injury, danger or annoyance to the public or to the people in general who dwell or occupy property in the vicinity, or which must necessarily cause injury, obstruction, danger or annoyance to persons who may have occasion to use any public right. and same is punishable under section 290 of IPC.

2. file permanent injunction order for not drop the wastage in front of ur house from civil court. if u want any further clarification contact your local lawyer to assist in case

Hope you yes it!

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register